Because you are
good at what you do! You take professional photos or you make professional
or amateur videos. You spend all your time doing what you do best and
it's important that you figure out how to maximize the value of your
product. You may be selling your photos to magazines or selling your
videos through the Internet or through a distributor, but unless you
are selling to the Online Gay Content Market you are not realizing the
full profit potential of your products.
There are tens of thousands of gay adult websites on
the Internet. By far, the majority of them DO NOT produce any content.
They don't take their own photos. They don't make their own videos.
What they do is buy content from content providers like us. In order
for them to stay in business they must add new content daily or weekly
to their site. That's where we come in.
Gay Adult Photos.com, has been in business making and selling gay
adult videos and producing and selling gay photo content since 1999.
Gay Adult Photos not only have developed their own excellent content, but have formed
partnerships with many thousands of gay adult webmasters. These webmasters
are actively looking for content and are asking Gay Adult Photos.com
to find it!
Why come on board with us? The reasons are many. If
you have been in the business for any length of time, you probably realize
the huge investment of time, effort and money that is required to successfully
market your product.
Today's gay webmasters are well educated, demanding
and professional business people. They realize they are facing stiff
competition and must obtain highest quality content available for the
most reasonable price they can find.
Can you sell directly to gay adult webmasters yourself?
Sure you can, but in order to do so here are just some of the things
you should consider"
- You will need a well designed/maintained website where webmasters
can go to view your work and place orders.
- You will a knowledgeable, professional group of sales people to
answer the calls, answer the questions and negotiate package purchases,
do follow-up calls and quotations.
- Be prepared to spend major dollars attending major trade shows around
- Make introductory calls to every webmaster who registers on your
- Have the time and expertise to design and implement as weekly comprehensive,
informative e-mail strategy and campaign to keep your customers appraised
of new releases and products you've chosen to offer as specials .
- Have the ability and funds to open merchant accounts so you can
accept credit cards from all the major card companies.
- Open accounts with the FedEx and UPS as well as the USPS as you
will likely have customers from around the globe.
- Dedicate a server to FTP delivery of your content as this has become
the second most popular method of shipment in the adult industry.
- Burn, label, pack and ship those orders which require that the disk
be sent to the customer.
- Maintain a Shipping Department·
- Scan all of your images or encode all of your videos. Create a numbering
system, create and maintain master files and prepare the images or
videos for sale on the internet.
- Create and maintain a method or system of paper licenses to ensure
the legal use of your content.
- Provide technical support to webmasters of all experience levels
who WILL ask how to install, resize and otherwise use your content
on their site.
- And, after you are done with all of the above, then you will need
to find the time to go and do what it is that your are really good
at……taking photos or making videos.
- We pay 50% to the Producer for all content sold. Payment is by the
15th of each month and you have the ability to track your sales online
24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Gay Adult Photos has the team already in place to handle the compilations,
scanning, encoding, licensing and categorizing to sell your photos
- We have accomplished this by assembling a team of specialists with
years of experience in the gay adult arena.
Your job is to produce the best quality and gay adult
content possible. Your efforts should be dedicated to that task. Our
job is to promote and market your product. As your partner it is
in our best interest to do the best we can. Our livelihood depends on
So, the question was; WHY NOT GIVE YOUR CONTENT
TO US? We think the answer to that is pretty simple. We have the
staff, technical expertise, the website, the merchant accounts, the
shipping accounts and much more, all dedicated to helping you successfully
market your products. Beyond this, we have the technical resources to
help you process your images, clips or video content onto disk as well
as support those customers who are interested in utilizing your contents
First, you need
to complete the Producers Information Form.After
you complete and submit it, you will be taken to a page which contains
our PRODUCERS REPRESENTATION AGREEMENT. Print it out sign it
and FAX it back or mail it back to us. Once we receive it we will be
in contact with you to make arrangements to start receiving your photos
You will not have access to the entire site until we receive both the
Producers Information Form and PRODUCERS REPRESENTATION AGREEMENT.
Once we receive these items, you will have full access to the site.