Login         :
Password :
Remember Me :  

Here are some frequently asked questions……

  • Should I sign and Exclusive or Non-Exclusive Agreement?
    The Producers Representation Agreement can be either Exclusive or Non-Exclusive depending on what you select on the Agreement Form. If you choose to be Exclusive that means that we will scan your photos and convert to digital at no charge. We also give you priority over Non-Exclusive Producers when getting your images scanned and posted on our site and we market your photos more aggressively to our customers and will be given priority in the newsletters we send to our customers. Being exclusive with us just means we are going to work harder to sell your images at a higher price, but the choice is entirely yours. Even if you are exclusive, you still always have the right to sell the images yourself on your own website(s).

  • How should I deliver my photos to you?
    When submitting photos we prefer that they be on disk. If they are not on disk, then send us the chromes (slides) and we will scan them. Click here, SUBMISSION GUIDELINES to see all of the details about submitting photos. If you are going to be exclusive with Gay Adult Photos (meaning you are not going to sell your photos to other content providers) we will scan the photos at no charge. If you are not going to be exclusive, a minimal charge of $10.00 per photoset will be charged which will be deducted from your commissions.

  • How should I deliver videos to you?
    We prefer that videos be provided on DVD but if that is not possible we can also accept Mini-DV, DV-Cam or SVHS formats. Once we receive them we will provide all encoding services.

  • What type of content will you accept?
    This is what makes Gay Adult Photos different from most of our competitors. We will accept all legal material. The only material we will not accept is:
    • Photos or Videos depicting minors, or appear to be minors (all models must be at least 18 years of age)
    • No Bestiality
    • No Scat or Defecation
    • No depictions of illegal drug or alcohol use during sex
    • No obvious rape or non-consensual sex
    • No photos or videos showing blood or cutting of skin or any body part

  • What About Model Releases and ID's?
    Every photoset and video must be accompanied by a model release for each model depicted in the photos or video.The model release must comply with the requirements of 18 USC 2257.We cannot process or post any photo or video until the model release have been submitted.They may be submitted digitally or on paper faxed or mailed to us. If you need an approved Model Release form, please contact us and we will be happy to provide one to you. All Model Releases must contain the following:
    • Model's real name, stage name and any previous stage names used.
    • Copy of at least one government issued photo ID, (two are preferred)
    • All pages must be signed by model
    • Must be in English
    • Language in release must give photographer right to use, transfer or sell images for any legal purpose.

  • What about Custodian of Records Information?
    It is extremely important that the content you furnish have the appropriate 18 USC 2257 labeling requirement. This must include the name and address (physical address, no P.O. Box) of the custodian of records i.e., the person who holds the model releases. If you are providing us with videos, this information should be on the video. If not, be sure to provide it when you send us the video and we will add it.
If you have any other questions just give us a call. If you are ready to get started, just fill out the Producers Information From.When you click "submit" it will take you to the PRODUCERS REPRESENTATION AGREEMENT.Print it out and mail or fax it back to us and we will be in touch with you shortly.
  Home Photographers -  Models  - Links
FAQ's -  Contact Us
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record Keeping Requirements